Pick Up Locations:
Dunwoody Shuttle: Chase Bank (Dunwoody Club Drive and Mt. Vernon) see map
Brookhaven Shuttle: Lowes (PIB/141 and Johnson Ferry Rd. - corner of parking lot on Zaxby’s side) see map
The bus driver will arrive by 7:30 a.m. (M, T, Th, F); the bus will leave at 7:40 a.m. sharp. On Wednesdays, the bus driver will arrive by 8:20 a.m.; the bus will leave at 8:30 a.m. sharp. You do not have to stay until the bus departs.
Bus Driver Expectations:
- Students will have their seat belts secure at all times while the bus is in motion.
- Students will be seated and facing the front.
- Students will refrain from making any loud noises.
- Primary Contact Person: Andrew McDonald
Please note the following details about the intended services:
- This will be a morning bus service only. Cornerstone 14 passenger buses will be used.
- Drivers will be vetted and hired by the school.
- The fee will be $600 per child per semester.
- You are committing to the bus service for the entire year.
- The cost is the same whether you choose to use the service every day or less than five days a week.
- Financial aid is not available for the bus service expenses.
- Signups will begin May 1.
- Once you complete the sign up form, we will send you an email to let you know if you can proceed with payment or have been placed on the waiting list.